Monday, February 27, 2012

Universal Design for Learning

To read my very own UDL book, go to Book Builder and click on "Public Library Books". Then type "Topics in Physiology: Vision" into the search terms and click "Search". A link to my book will appear, simply click on "Read" to access the book. To the right is a picture of the cover that should appear. I hope you enjoy it, please leave me any feedback so I can improve on my next UDL book!

Topics in Physiology: Vision qualifies as an UDL book because it is designed to be functional and beneficial for different learning styles and needs. It is interactive (there is a quiz and you can click on words to bring up definition) and uses multimedia. Students can learn the information on each slide by listening to it, reading it, or looking at a picture. Having three ways to delivery the same information re-enforces the ideas in the student's mind and allows them to chose the method they are most comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment